FULL WEDDING PLANNING
This package is flexible and is meant to work with you and your busy schedule so that you can be as involved or uninvolved in the wedding planning process as you’d like!
During our initial consultation, we listen carefully to fully understand your wants, needs, and preferences for the big picture of wedding planning. From there, we’ll map out a planning timeline to guide the process in a way to works for you and your busy schedule so you know exactly what to expect throughout wedding planning. Our Full Wedding Planning Package offers support with all elements of wedding planning ranging everywhere from vendor selection to perfecting even the tiniest of details! With this package you are investing in more than just a wedding planner, but a full moral support system to help guide you through this exciting time!
The Full Service Planning Package includes everything in the "DAY (MONTH) OF COORDINATION" and "PARTIAL WEDDING PLANNING" plus...
- A-Z planning from start to finish
- Exclusive Wedding Directing:
- Development of creative ideas for the ceremony and great entrance,
- Original accompanying of speeches of each speaker.
- Interesting contests with guests as well as ideas for presents for winners.
- Original accompanying of first dance, mom & son dance, father & daughter dance, etc.
- Development of the beautiful finale of the wedding.
- To implement these ideas, photo and video shoots will be carried out before the wedding; a screen projector is going to be used on the day of the event.
- Support in finding a great venue that you both love and is within your budget
- Help finding and negotiating with your vendors. We will work out deals so you get the most for your money. Our vendors are amazing, trustworthy and get the job done and beautifully. We are committed to the best possible deals, and will inspect each contract to make sure you receive what you asked for and that they are priced accordingly.
- Keeping you abreast of all timelines and deadlines, keeping you informed of everything that we manage and that only you can manage.
- Be available at your florist meetings to consult on design
- Being available to look over all vendor contracts
- Being a liaison between you and your vendors
- Available for monthly meetings and then weekly meetings a month before the wedding
PARTIAL WEDDING PLANNING
If you’ve already begun planning your wedding and are looking for support in planning only certain aspects of your wedding then this package is for you!
This package is ideal for couples who have already secured a venue, caterer, & rental company and are looking for support with solidifying the rest of their wedding plans!
With partial planning, you have the freedom to choose which elements of wedding planning you’d like support in most. We will discuss your design, layout, and all of the details that will make your wedding unique and reflective of you! We will alleviate some of the wedding planning pressure by helping you set a pace for your planning, creating a budget overview, and tracking your budget throughout planning to make sure the cost of everything is staying in a range you are comfortable with, and assist with vendor selection!
This is a flexible package that will be customized to meet your unique needs!
The Partial Wedding Planning Package includes everything in the "DAY (MONTH) OF COORDINATION"
DAY (MONTH) OF COORDINATION
The “DAY (MONTH) OF COORDINATION Package” is for brides and grooms who have planned their wedding and need a team of professionals to carry out their hard work on the wedding day and in the month beforehand. It includes the following:
- Give you a full planning schedule within one week of signing contracts to keep you focused and calm along the way
- Final meeting at the venue with rentals and caterer to discuss final details and timeline. We will go through the entire day so no stone is left unturned and the vendors understand their responsibilities.
- Make sure all vendors get their general liability insurance to the venue
- Final vendor meetings via telephone to review every detail with each vendor, planning the day and timeline
- Handling the arrival of all vendors
- Setting out place cards, table cards favors, and other personal reception items
- Supervise and communicate with the chef, banquet captain, and catering staff to ensure excellent and timely dinner service
- Collect your guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake top, etc., and bring everything to your honeymoon suite, designated room or designated car
- Greet and direct your guests to the ceremony and reception areas
- Coordinator and oversee all the vendors for the entire day, from 12 pm to 12 am, so that you can relax, have fun and enjoy the day
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during the reception
- Ensure that you, your groom, and your wedding party get cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served to you during your photography session, if desired
- Plan the day of the timeline from beginning to end
- Communication between all the vendors on the wedding day to oversee that they are setting up everything the way you want it
- Dispersing final checks and gratuities to the vendors
- See off the bride and groom to have an amazing honeymoon